Début: The Undergraduate Journal : Autumn 2011 edition now available
Début: The Undergraduate Journal of Languages, Linguistics and Area Studies is an online peer-reviewed journal for undergraduate students of languages, linguistics and area studies. It aims to showcase scholarship carried out by undergraduate students in these subject areas. The first issue was launched in June 2010.
- Début: Volume 1, Number 1, Spring 2010
- Début: Volume 1, Number 2, Autumn 2010
- Début: Volume 2, Number 1, Spring 2011
Call for papers
Début welcomes scholarly papers written by undergraduate students in languages, linguistics and area studies. Each paper is reviewed by two academics or postgraduate students with expertise in the subject of your paper. Papers could be based on dissertations, (including year abroad projects), class projects or your own independent research. All papers should reference appropriate existing scholarship.
There is also a Facebook group for Début where you can discuss preparing your articles and ask questions.
- Style guide (0 Kb)
- Debut_vol_1_humphreys.pdf (95 Kb)
- Debut_vol_1_price.pdf (49 Kb)
- Debut_vol_1_rivard.pdf (103 Kb)
- Debut_vol_1_instructions_for_authors.pdf (14 Kb)
- harvardcitations.pdf (73 Kb)
- Debut_vol_1.pdf (309 Kb)
- Debut_vol_1_albair.pdf (88 Kb)
- walder.pdf (110 Kb)
- podcasting.pdf (157 Kb)
- editorial jc_vol_1no.pdf (26 Kb)
- instructions_for_authors.pdf (21 Kb)
- mackevic1.pdf (51 Kb)
- pavlou1.pdf (53 Kb)
- Debut_vol_1_no2.pdf (421 Kb)